About Me

Over the last few decades I've spent a number of hours cooking for my family of 5. My husband is a retired bank Manager and my 3 boys are IIT graduates. Now I'm sharing my knowledge and thoughts to the world through this site. Whether you are a busy mom or a student learning to cook, you will find this blog helpful for cooking simple and easy to make food for yourself and the whole family. Hope you enjoy my recipe blog! I also love listening to devotional songs. Please browse through my devotional blogs to know more about them. I am always looking for ways to improve my blogs. Please leave your comments. If you like to see recipe of any particular dish or lyrics of a devotional song, please also let me know. Thanks for reading my blog.

Tuesday 6 September 2011

Sri Satyanarayana Mangala Harathi

http://www.4shared.com/music/Af8qXb4l/Srisatya_169.html

శ్రీ సత్యనారాయణుని పూజకు రారె
కన్నులారా స్వామిని చూసి హా రతు లియ్యరె    {శ్రీ సత్య}

ఏ ఇ0ట స్వామి వ్రతము  తప్పక జరుగునొ
ఆ  ఇ0ట శ్రీ లక్ష్మి            స్థిరముగ వు0డును
సకల ఐశ్వర్యములు        సకల స0పదలు
వారికి కలుగును            భోగ భాగ్యములు           {శ్రీ సత్య}

దేవాది దేవుని             వైకు0ఠ వాసుని
శుభములు కలిగి0చు   విష్ణు దేవుని
భక్తి తో ధ్యాని0చి          పూజి0చు న0దునే
సత్యదేవుని కృపకు       పాత్రులగుదురు               {శ్రీ సత్య }

http://www.4shared.com/music/Af8qXb4l/Srisatya_169.html      

No comments:

Post a Comment