About Me

Over the last few decades I've spent a number of hours cooking for my family of 5. My husband is a retired bank Manager and my 3 boys are IIT graduates. Now I'm sharing my knowledge and thoughts to the world through this site. Whether you are a busy mom or a student learning to cook, you will find this blog helpful for cooking simple and easy to make food for yourself and the whole family. Hope you enjoy my recipe blog! I also love listening to devotional songs. Please browse through my devotional blogs to know more about them. I am always looking for ways to improve my blogs. Please leave your comments. If you like to see recipe of any particular dish or lyrics of a devotional song, please also let me know. Thanks for reading my blog.

Thursday 8 March 2012

శ్రీరామ శ్రీరామ శ్రీ మనోహరమ Sree raama raama (shahanaraagam, Thyagaraju )


  శ్రీరామ   శ్రీరామ శ్రీ మనోహరమ

1. ఏలరా నీ దయ ఇ0తైన రాదయ           ( 2సార్లు )

2. చాలదా సదయ సామి తాళదయ         ( 2సార్లు

3. సర్వము నీవట సత్యరూపుడవట          ( 2సార్లు )

4. రాగవిరహిత త్యాగరాజనుత                  ( 2సార్లు )

 http://www.4shared.com/music/oNYn2ANB/Sound_clip_334_2.html

English Lyrics

   shreeraama   shreeraama shree manoaharama

1. aekaraa nee dhaya i0thaina raadhaya

2. chaaladhaa sadhaya saami thaaLadhaya

3. sarvamu neevata sathyaroopudavata

4. raagavirahitha thyaagaraajanutha


http://www.4shared.com/music/oNYn2ANB/Sound_clip_334_2.html    

No comments:

Post a Comment