About Me

Over the last few decades I've spent a number of hours cooking for my family of 5. My husband is a retired bank Manager and my 3 boys are IIT graduates. Now I'm sharing my knowledge and thoughts to the world through this site. Whether you are a busy mom or a student learning to cook, you will find this blog helpful for cooking simple and easy to make food for yourself and the whole family. Hope you enjoy my recipe blog! I also love listening to devotional songs. Please browse through my devotional blogs to know more about them. I am always looking for ways to improve my blogs. Please leave your comments. If you like to see recipe of any particular dish or lyrics of a devotional song, please also let me know. Thanks for reading my blog.

Friday 13 April 2012

( మ0గళమ్ జయ మ0గళమ్ ) mangaLam jaya mangaLam

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIjlG_fLq18   (same tune)

 మ0గళ0జయ మ0గళ౦    పట్టభిరామా  మ0గళ0
  మ0గళ0 శుభమ0గళ0     కోద0డరామా మ0గళ0
  చరణ దాసుల ప్రేమ పాలన   - సేయు  ప్రభువ మ0గళ0

1.  శ్రితులకును తన్మయతకూర్చే    చిరునగవునకు మ0గళ0
    కా0తి పు0జము లీనుచు0డెది  శ్రీముఖమునకు మ0గళ0

2.  కరుణ మదువులు కురియు చు0డెడి    కన్నుదోయికి మ0గళ0
    సిరి చల0గెడి పెడద వక్షస్సీమకును శుభ మ0గళ0

3. ఆర్తులకు అభయ0బొస0గెడి   హస్తయుగళికి మ0గళ0
  శ0ఖ చక్ర గదాది చిహ్నిత   చరణ యుగళికి మ0గళ0


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIjlG_fLq18 English Lyrics
          
    ma0gaLa0jaya ma0gaLa0-pattabhiraamaa  ma0gaLa0
    ma0gaLa0 shubhama0gaLa0 koadha0daraamaa ma0gaLa0
   charaNa ehaasula preamapaalana   - saeuy prabhuva ma0gaLa0

1.  shrithulakunu thanmayathakoorchae    chirunagavunaku ma0gaLa0
     kaa0thi pu0jamu leenuchu0dedhi  shreemukhamunaku ma0gaLa0

2.  karuNa madhuvulu kuriyu chu0dedi    kannudhoayiki ma0gaLa0
    siri chala0gedi pedadha vakShasseemakunu shubha ma0gaLa0

3. aarthulaku abhaya0bosa0gedi   hasthayugaLiki ma0gaLa0
   sha0kha chakra gadhadhi chihnitha   charaNa yugaLiki ma0gaLa0               

No comments:

Post a Comment